Monday, July 15, 2013

Upcoming retreats!

Date to be announced shortly!

 
 
Create. Explore. Connect
with the lovely Elida Field
at
Wacky Nut Horse Farm on Bainbridge Island
 
 
 
 
Elida is well known for her art, women and wine classes that she teaches in her hometown of Camas, WA, as well as in Italy, Spain and Greece.  I'm thrilled to have her come teach in my hometown of Bainbridge Island late this summer.  It is a beautiful time of  year here in the Pacific Northwest and we have lots of fun things planned.  If you're familiar with Elida, than you know you're in store for making some great art, drinking wine and lots and lots of laughs.
 
All the details and registration coming!  Stay tuned. 

 
 
 
COMING NEXT SPRING
 
May 1st-4th, 2014
at
Wacky Nut Horse Farm on Bainbridge Island
 
stay tuned for registration details.
 
This art and life retreat will be a small, intimate gathering of 10 lucky ladies.  We are in for a treat!
 
Black Vines by Stephanie Lee

To Perceive by Jeanne Oliver
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Sheila Earhart said...

Hi Serena! I was wondering if I could find out more about the retreat? It's less than 2 months away and I have a big surgery scheduled the very next day (the 23rd), so I'm trying to figure it all out. I've looked all over, but can't seem to find the details. Could you please let me know? I'm sure this close to the time, I must be way off. :) Thanks so much,

Sheila Earhart
brent and sheila at gmail dot com